Thursday 5 October 2017

MERRY AF

Hello.
Here's my family at Christmas.
Me, my hubby, our 2 daughters and their partners - in Yeti form :-)


To get my Yetis in a party mood I've added some party hats, a bow tie,
and mugs of gin. Ha Ha.


Challenges.



My Yetis are coloured with Copics.



U for Unlimited, V for Vibrant.

I think these Yetis are vibrant, and of course they have unlimited gin.  :-)

Supplies
MFT Beast Friends
Lawn Fawn - Stitched Rectangle, Violet's ABCs
Distress Ink - Tumbled Glass.     Copics    Glossy Accents
Hats and Bow Tie from WPlus9 Unforgettable

4 comments:

Jen W. said...

Bwahaha! This is brilliant! I want to come to a party at your house! :D

Lorraine A said...


Gorgeous card Caroline :-) I love that you made your whole family in Yetti form LOL, this really made me smile 😂

luv
Lols x x x

Tanja said...

this is so adorable - love that little yeti family - thanks for playing along at the Addicted to Stamps and More Challenge

Creative world said...

Fantastic card,love your scene and combo with soft blue and pink colors...thank you for joining us at ATSM challenge this week,hope to see you again
Željka DT xx