Friday 13 October 2017

WINTER WOODLAND

Hello.
I stepped away from the Yetis today, to make this little woodland scene.

This is a stamp set I've had for a few years, but I think using distress inks with it
has given it a new lease of life.
It's a good reminder to me, not to neglect my old stash.


I began with my die-cut rectangle and stamped the trees, embossing them with clear powder, and then adding a distress ink background.
Then, I added the hillside border and my stamped and die-cut animals.
Luckily there was just enough room to squeeze in my sentiment.

Challenges.



Supplies.
WPlus9 - winter woodland.   Lawn Fawn - stitched hillside border.
MFT - stitched scallop edge rectangle.  Distress Ink - tumbled glass.
Hero Arts - strawberry ink.





4 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

I have two small storage containers for just my Christmas sets... it's truly like Christmas all over again when I get them out for the Season of Christmas card-making!
This is my chosen color scheme for this year, Caroline! LOve your card, and those darling animals in silhouette...
=]

Julie B said...

Love your inked background to these silhouetted creatures.
Thanks for sharing at ATSM this week. :)

Ina G said...

Simply stunning.Love the layout. Thanks for sharing with us at Addicted to Stamps & More this week.

Anke said...

Wonderful card, so lovely.